Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Love Story : The Man and His Wife

One upon a time, there were two kingdoms at war. Their both armies were strong. In one of the kingdom, Lactha, lived a man with his wife and children. The man was a farmer. He always bring the goods from the farm to the neighbour kingdom, telkra, to be trade with foods. But whenever the news that the neighbour kingdom, telkra, was reaching the ears of the north gate of their village, their heart began to scramble, nothing to be remind for, escape first !
So the family run away to the south gate. On the run, that man changed his mind. "My love, please, take care for the children, I have other interest to seek for ", the man told his wife, with tears in his eyes. This is more important, more than the breath itself. "I can't leave you, dear. I was willing to marry you, so I am ready to face everything with you !", said his wife to that man. So the man and his wife, leaving their children to their neighbours for a safe place,and go to the west gate's entrance. As soon as they had arrive at the mouth of the gate, they hug each other, and they crying. They were realized that they can create their family because of that west gate.
Back then, backward 20 years of their marriage, they were bound in the sacred words of marriage at the west gate that they never forget. "I love you, dear". "I love you too, my husband".

I always thinking, what is more important than the marriage itself ?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment