Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Baby, Please Don't Go

I am lost ! Trying to collect the dust that left from your footsteps, but no more to find. Must I hear the singing birds speak about your love to me ?

Baby, let me kiss you for the last time,
Eventhough a night without stars,
Where a love is the most beautiful words,
Fills an emptiness beneath the shadows of your love,
Baby, I can't hold anymore,
This feeling is a dream beyond tears,
Am I strong enough to wipe your sadness ?,
Between the life and an illusion, where our love was there,
Baby, give me a chance to bring life within our passions of time,
Whenever I hold your hand in my dream of life.


Baby, please don't go ! Please ! Hear me, dear , I have no more desire in this life, because only your love that burning inside me !

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment