Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Dearest Love

Dearest love, don't you remember whenever we crossed the bridge with our hands joined ? Under the moonshine, we laugh together, and watching the boats stand at the riverside, how beautiful that night !

Come, come to me, my desire,
Feel, feel the passion in me,
Like roses blooming before its time,
Where your shadows fulfill a love,
And within the darkness, I see a blurred of your image,
Save me into your deepest mind,
Where these heart beats are for one love,
To our love beneath the rain !

Am I worth enough to live within a love of yours ? Whenever our dreams were only a dream. Please forgive me, baby. I am sorry to let the sun shines before I kiss you that night. The night that you leave me because of my ego. I love you , baby, and I always put you in my dreams.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment