Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

'Coz You Are My Everlasting Light

Whenever a puff of wind moved the branches, I was sat on the green grass, thinking about miracles in the journey of our love. Really , I can't live without you, baby !

Baby, under the moonshine, our lips were united,
An eternity in the illusion of love,
Where I can see your light in me,
Baby, my sweetheart, you are all I need,
Shine, baby !, keep to shine !, Fulfill a promise,
In the sphere of dreams, I live,
Be your perfect lover, forever I'll be,
Ah . . My smile is restless from hope,
Live, baby !, stay to Live !, Bloom like a burning candle in the night,
'coz you are my everlasting light ,
An oasis in the desert,
A sacred love without dust.


Will there be salvation for our love ? The answer is us !

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment