Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Love Story : Another Dream

One day, I got a dream about me. As little girl, I walk down the alley. As soon I found room with doors circled in. Suddenly the door that I came, disappear. In the middle of the room, I cry. Suddenly an old man come, and in his hands, there are keys. "My child, why do you cry ?", that old man said. "Old man, I was lost. You see, the door that I came , disappear, and all doors are closed. I dunno how I get outta here", as I said to him. And so, he told me to follow him. I follow him instead. We reach the door in north west. I see the word "Time" on that door. He opens the door with key that he brings. While he open that door, he say to me, " keep what you have ". And suddenly I wake up.


Note : this story I've heard from my friend, an original, and what I can learn from it , that everyone had their difficult time, but believe there will be a way out .

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment