Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

In The Midst Of Love

("Love is higher than hate and selfishness" - unknown). It makes me so curious to see what is lies in the midst of love (if the rainbow is full of colours, why is it more beautiful after the rain was gone ?).

It's all about you, my love,
Voices that come from the wind in winter,
Whenever I was a shadow of your past,
I wish I can whisper in your heart,
I hope I know your footsteps in my ear,
And how if a butterfly loose its love to the wind breeze ?,
Dear, your love makes me smile,
Even my both legs are for your shadows,
In the midst of love,
A rhythm divine through a life,
And even I am no more for dreams,
Just for you,
Yeah . . . For our lost love ! I love you.


ps : finally I found you, my love !

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment