Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Love Story : A Fiction

A Fiction

Once upon a time, in eastern europe, lives one little girl and two boys. They were in friendship. They go playing together, swimming, and doing everything together. They were strong in united. One day they were separated because of their parents moving its job's location. The girl lives in england, and two boys remain in eastern europe. After 10 years, they meet again in their hometown. A little girl become a beautiful girl, and two boys become the handsome man. But things are different now, 'coz two boys have their new abilities, one is a vampire, and the other is werewolf. The girl know their abilities, and she is not afraid with them, 'coz she knows they wouldn't hurt her instead. One beautiful night under the moonshine, the boys want to propose her. With their unique style, they try to have her love. With a cool action, the girl says, " my friends, I know we play together while we were a little child, but . . . ". The vampire reply with calm, " dear, are you afraid with me ?, you know I love to suck woman's blood , but I won't do with you ". And the werewolf also said in anger, " my love, I won't harm you with my hands, believe me ! ". The girl just smile to hear them both, she continues what she wants to say, " my dear friends, it would be enough if we are friend, 'coz I know you are so nice to me, but I can't live in your dreams, neither you can't live in my dreams . I love you , guys, and I hope you both are gonna change into human being, and I'll consider it ".

ps : it's only a story to make us smile ^_^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment