Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Until One Day That Standing Still

Walking down the street, a few blocks from neighbourhood (ain't gonna forget that for good) , yeah, just to find fresh air . Suddenly, without doubtness, the rain fall down to earth (this earth) that covered with streets and the boldness of night . It feels like the last winter, with the touch of snow, your smile had made it alive .

If I am a night wind, then what is love inside ?,
If darkness is my light, should I beg for the rain to come ?,
Only one word behind words,
The beginning of time beneath the flow of dreams,
For my soul is in shadows of love, and alone is my name,
Baby, please give me one more chance,
To the wisdom, I'll catch it,
To every sounds of heart, I must,
Until one day that standing still,
You are my will.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment