Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Don't Grab The Moon With Your Hand

"If anyone speak about me, just ignore it, and if you see so much love from your past, just let the wind take away that, but don't grab the moon with your hand, 'coz God knows that I love you . . . . ."


---<--<@ ¤ Love You ¤


Morning fog in the early summer,
Flowers that shine in its illusion,
As my shadow gone with the wind,
Love and a kiss are like a white dove, so pure and tender,
Like waterfall that flows to the deepest heart,
How beautiful is life for one day,
As if I see your smile once more within the blurred of light,
Until I close my eyes and fly away,
A hope between the rain and your voices,
Within melodies of time,
You are my one & only love,
Until I close my eyes.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment