Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Love Letter : Baby, Come Back To Me

My dearest,


I remember these moments whenever memories just like shadows, floating , without its form. And how much pain that is on my burden ? a careless whisper ? or just my fantasy ? . Maybe I should close my eyes and see what's happen ? . Baby, it's hard to give another love, as if there is no more chance, or please save yourself for a day ? .
This rhythm is my only hope, you know, the rhythm of time, because, To say I love you, would take me back to the first time we met, beneath the beginning of our love, your wings settle me down, to every corners of heart, even there is no payback whenever you left me with all of dark clouds in our relationship.
Baby, come back to me. Yes, it's all my wrongs, and I am fully responsible for that, but to tell the truth, you are my life.


Dear God, please help me to have you again


(your lost love)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment