Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

A Dream From Dreams

I remember that day, whenever the sun was shy behind the clouds, where silence and peace inside our hearts. I remember I hold your hands, and together with the mist, we share our promise not to let down our trust in Love; over the edge of the high cliff at last winter.


One love that biassed within the joy of winter,
A thousand miles away, and never come back,
Justice and wisdom are not my lack,
Between smiles , a truth revealed for,
And beneath the morning star, my life had been taken,
Truly, this love is one,
A light over the horizon,
Where my destiny is calling me,
Should I left my breath over your shadows ?,
When one purpose was made under the sky,
To hold it right and never let go away,
Since our love was a dream from dreams.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment