Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Please Come Back To Me (Special)

Are you ready, Baby ?


Give me more reasons, and I'll be yours,
One time, two times, just drop by to say I love you,
All around the clock, but this heart always for you ,
Baby, let me catch the wind with my hands,
Spreading like wildfire between the blankets of night,
Illusions of love that mixed with the sweetest of life,
Please come back to me,
All my desires are in the light,
The light of my light, is you alone,
Whenever those smiles were inside,
Inside of this mortal body,
Into the stars on the east horizon, above the sky !


Special : for anyone who feel lonely (sometime waiting someone is a tiring job, but love is unconditional. Keep on try, pray, and hope for the best) . Good luck !

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment