Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Love Letter : I Love You So Much

My dearest love,


As your shadows gone with the wind between the windows this morning, I feel no hope anymore. Baby, I don't know how and why the feeling of hurt become the flesh of my life, since that day, yeah, since you've been gone. All of illusions floating into the atmosphere, unite with the rest of mine. I remember now, whenever you walked away through that door, seemed my life divided and gone with the way you leave me. Baby, how long it takes ? one month ? two months ? a year ? or ten years ? I can't hold it anymore. How long am I gonna live with these lies ? . Baby, please hear me, I love you, please don't leave me for the sake of our love.
Baby, I know our relationship had been hard these weeks, but with your helps, our love blooming like lily in the desert, and arise like the rose on the peak of mountain. I always trust you, baby. Please, be strong, 'coz we can handle this together. I remember the story of two eagles at the storm, they depend each other and believe there's a clear sky beyond the storm, and so they had their strength to reach their nest, and feeding their little ones.
Please, be with me, be where I stand, because . . . . .
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH !!

your lover,


(a dream that never lasts)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment