Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Love Letter : Waiting You To Come Home

Dearest my love that I love so much,


I don't know how to start all these things, only a matter of time before the storm comes. I look upon the window this morning, and I've found a man as same as your age, but it was not you after all. So I look to the sky, and guess what, same as always. Honey, when will you go home ? I miss you a lot, so does the dog in the backyard, always barking as he thinks it was you who come home. All these days, I've try my best to overcome a night. It's a tough one that called if you've seen our child. He grows so fast, you know. Day by day, night by night, only tears that flooding through this heart of mine. Honey, I hope you are fine always, and don't forget to wear the coat if you are going outside. Finally, there are no more words to say, just wishing you'll be here with me before summer, I love you. I am waiting you to come home !


Your beloved one,

(a smile for you)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment