Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Baby, Please Come Back ( My Lovely Red Rose )

Baby, how are you today ? So much feelings, so much tears, to overcome everything beneath the sun.


So long I've kept this feeling,
To see your face inside the myst,
Really, tears that flowing,
Baby, please come back, and forget the past,
I want to talk with the sun,
And miss you beneath the beauty of the moon,
Baby, I knew I was not everything,
On my kneel, I am dreaming,
Teasing the time, to rip an eternity,
Will there be salvation for my shadow ?,
Only you, my lovely red rose, a light that glow,
Like a spring that hugged along the way.


Please, give me one more chance


Sincerely yours,

( A dream of yours beyond dreams )

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment