Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Baby, Please Come Back To Me

Am I a dreamer ? Just whenever your smile stays in the light of my heart. I try to call your name upon our love in december. You are, yes you are ! at the riverside, I am waiting for you, my love, to go home with me !

Baby, I don't know how to say,
Just whenever I try to run through the snow,
And find a love to stay,
Please come back to me, my arrow,
An illusion is not a dream at night,
A heart in the blurred light,
Where fireflies cry within the beauty of the moon,
Baby, let's follow the rhythm inside a love,
Whenever it ripped all dust in the wind,
Where your smile was everything to me.


Why are my feets become so stiff ?, were there passions that bloomed just like the sweatiness in winter ? Baby, please come back to me. I'll put our love in the sky above !

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment