Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Baby, Could I Leave Our Hope In A Desperation ?

(phone ringing)
(a voice from the other place) : " baby, please hang up the phone for me, I know I was wrong, really, I dunno how I can get through this life without you as my angel of love "
---<--@
Baby, Let me close to you, the sweetest smell from a hope that shines over the bloom of roses !


All my life just like fantasies,
Whenever the leaves shed in autumn,
Cross over the wind that blows,
While your shadow was my daydream under the rain,
Baby, could I leave our hope in a desperation ?,
Whenever this tear is my only love,
Over the sea and its wave,
Reaching for a desire in faraway land,
Where my heart beats are yours,
To a smile inside rainbows.


Take me, baby, take me away, to the deepest of your heart, where our love like a dream.

*_* I L-O-V-E Y-O-U !!

(didn't I ever tell you ? you are my butterfly).

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment