Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Within The Time That Restless

My heart wants to scream, but can't do. My words need someone to reach, but won't work. Where must I throw these lost memories ?

Dear God, who am I ?,
When a baby was born, where am I ?,
Where the breath of life was given, why me ?,
A sound that full with sadness,
At winter's eve, I have no more love,
Please strech Your wings out, and save me,
Within the time that restless,
Guide me, and be my lantern of love,
For a light over the path of future,
Please wake me up, and be my everlasting dreams,
Just when sea waves always rolling to the shore,
And there is wind beside the shadows.


I love you, dear. Please come back to me, my sweetheart.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment