Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

A Song About Everlasting Love

My love, is the lake colder than before ? Is the sun still hide behind the clouds ? Is your heart just like river in the desert ?


Whenever the sun is already sets,
That's the time when I close my eyes,
An eternity on the peak of mountain,
Flowing like river in autumn,
How my heart desire your love,
In the rhythm of life that last in me,
Here I am waiting on the other side of time,
Try to reach the beauty of rain,
Runing and runing, again,
As if our dream comes true,
Whenever I whisper a song in the wind breeze,
A song about everlasting love,
Over the high sky, it brings a smile,
You and me, forever in the voices of life.


(Dream is a victory over time - unknown)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment