Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Love Letter : Will You Love Me ?

My dear,


As the wind blows over the grassland, will you love me, whenever I was left by the morning fog ? An eternal love under the rain, float as if my soul dance within the rhythm of time. Baby, I will search for your shadows to the deepest of my dreams, really, my breath is you ! , even I must sacrifice everything, only your love that can be pour out into my vein.
I don't know how to describe the word of "Love", just when my hands , my ears, and my eyes are for your love. Right now, I write this love letter because I see our flower has bloom, don't you see it ? , a purple orchid flower, that you've raised until its grown enough to be touched. Your smell of perfume still unite in my mind whenever I am enter our bedroom. I am not worthy at all to see you leave me, dear. Too many mistakes that I make,and too many foolness that I do. I hope with this letter, at least, you remember our dreams, and as you know, I am ready to be as I am when we met for the first time. I love you, and always .


Sincerely Yours,


(a love in your vein)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment