Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

A Silent In The Night

Whenever I must face this life, am I strong enough to remove my feeling from you ?

Baby, your promises like flowers in spring time,
Whenever you leave me without a hope,
Let guidance of the stars lead me to illusions,
And wrapped in a silent in the night,
Baby, this heart dreaming the moon in the beauty of light,
Like a deer missing its lover beneath the dreams,
Please come back to me,
I'll show you the secret of love,
Beyond the clouds, it dance over the line of life ,
A kiss that never end,
A dream for us to stand,
Baby, close your eyes and see,
Is it not me who will be your wings of love ?.


I love you until the heaven opens its gate for us !


Merry Christmas & Happy New Year !
-----> may the light and love shining upon our life forever . ^_^ (thanks for your support) <-----

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment