Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Love Letter : Please Come Back To Me (4)

Dear Sam,


When you receive this letter, I've probably out to reach the sunshine, expecting to have one with all of my strength to carry on, even an evening was my thoughts, and a dream to have you back was my loneliness.
Dear Sam, please come back to me, a rainbow is waiting for the right time, where our joy and memories are in one place, that's inside this heart of mine.
Day by day, I've try to track down memories about you, but it's only a desperation in the end of line. Rain by rain, I've done so many feelings on you, but it's an empty word of love.
How long all these are gonna end ? Sam, only you that can whisper the wind, and our love would be blooming again just like spring time.


Yours Forever,

(The Unforgettable Love)

Note : you can change the word " Sam " with the name of the ones that you love.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment