Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

10 Reasons Why I Love About You

Darling, each moment passing by,
Whenever day by day you touched me in this heart,
Seems thousand miles away,
But I've never forget it.
Darling, you are the true fragrance of love,
You are a new creation that made for me,
A love that hide behind a moon that shines,
A light that cast shadows away,
A star that bright in the sky,
A moment for us to remember in times,
Where I am on the peak of the mountain and say "it's finished",
And my hands stretch out to be with the wind.
Darling, in you there's peace,
A peace shall be a sky for every one,
Whenever the sky gives its best love,
Wrapped in the perfection of stars on the horizon,
See, my love ! a beautiful dawn is waiting to show its crown,
Shine throughout upon you,
10 reasons why i love about you.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment