Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Come Back To Me, Baby

i look at the window, expect you to come home. But everything just a dream, since you've came into my life, and make my world to be alive. Look at my hand, my love, seek my heart, didn't they always open for you ? come back to me, baby

You could stop loving this heart
You could let the morning and the night
While the sun hides behind the moon
There's when the darkness covers the rain


This feeling inside
Questioning why did you leave me
In the twilight, love was just a blur
Only you who know how to explain this fear


In the desperation, i called your name
I apologized to you thousand times
Come back to me, baby
Let us together, and lead this emptiness away

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment