Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Where do i find love ?

when we speak about love, talk about dating, prepare the plans, and all that things, "you make me want you, baby". . . It's true . . ;)
what makes a man be a true lover ? What makes a woman be a jewel in man's heart ? Can't we just wait and let it go ? No . . No . . No
the time is already here, and it's need you . . Are you ready to be a light for eternal love ?


a love in unity


Deep inside this feeling
There's a love thing
Deep inside my mind
I hope you know that you are loved


Like a butterfly and a flower
Love makes me to be your lover
Hear the sound of birds sing with joy
I have found you finally


Listen to me
We are gonna change our destiny
To be a light for love
a Love in unity

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment