Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Love Poems for propose a marriage (2)

why are we using our brain to create love poems for propose a marriage ? Just use one of these three love poems


love poem 1


When roses bloom this year
I know this is the time
When two people in love
There will be one heart
Will you accompany me in this life ?


love poem 2


My darling
Last night i have a vision
About our lovely children
They were playing with you
and me
Together we are
To be a family but not dreaming
Will you marry me, my love ?


love poem 3


Power of love in me
Flows in my heart
It's time to let my passion out
To make you as my wife
.. . . . ( silent a moment ) . . . .
Will you be my life and always beside me ?


Good luck my friends ^_^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment