Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Love Memories

Here I am

Here I am
When You come into my heart
It feels burning inside me
Unite with nature
full with happiness
Here i am waiting for you
to come home
Come back to me one more time
I'll tell you a story
about all of my dreams

Because...I love you

See your smile once more

My heart is in love
Since you ever leave me
Never i make you sad anymore
I am not afraid to love you

Let's our heart talks
Open up all doubts
A good memory about you
Taste my love for you

Hold me
Feel the love flowing inside me
Because . . . i love you


Last Night i have a Dream

Last night i have a dream

My hand seem full of rose

And love flowing inside me

When i stepped into land of dream


I turn around

And saw you smile

Curious to find out

Accidentally your love for me

Try to stand up

It was worthless

Suddenly i give up

Because your love,

my life was endless

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment