Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Pure Love

Love is You

There's a love story
It tells about you and your life
Energy and passion working together
inside you
To make this wonderful day is you

Fell the air so deeply
And you will see desire
Love is you
It dwells within you

Come and rejoice
You can love a person that you like
Spread love without doubts
And you will be yours

Love is not an Option

When i see your smile
Makes me want to hold you tight
And never let you go

Each passing moments i wait
Looking for a chance
So i could love you forever and after

Love is not an option
But love is a must
To be a champion
Win your heart

The sound of change
Flow into my life
Realize there's a hope for me
To make you one and only soul mate

Love

I remember when good moment happens
While you say I love you
My heart so happy to hear that
Ah, I want say to this morning
Go
Far far away from me
Don't wake me up


I surrender to love
Let my life so desperate
Silent
Feel
And burns
That's what we called a love thing







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment