Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Love Quotes

Love Quotes
Sometimes people don’t know that they love someone until the thought is actually presented to them

Love Never Fail,People Fail On Love

Here I lay awake, I think of all my mistakes, As I let you down, It really makes me frown, I hold the tears, As I lay here in fear

Here I stand with a empty heart, When I see you it fills me up, What I did was not smart, I’ll try to win you back, And not to mess up.

Missing you so much my life is empty…love you!

I Smile through the pain, but the pain remains to stay the same

Love does not hurt .

Sometimes it’s better for you not to know, but now that I told you, it’s best that you know why. You are my everything and I hope that it stands forever. When you walked in and saw me crying, I knew that you could tell how much it hurt. Now you feel the same way about me and we are the happiest two people on the earth.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment