Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

You and Me


Here is a love poetry for you,
Whenever your heart is like a thin line in the shadows,
You and me, we are the walking lovers between the shimmering stars,
Not just once, but every day is you,
To think the most of your smile, yes, a memory of time,
A time that should not be less but in it's abundance,
And I'll cross the ocean of love just to hear the song of your heart,
To be with you even in your wildest dream, a best moment,
There's no one can replace the sweet love from our past,
You and me, we are an illusion that become real in the light,
Believe me, like the flow of river from the high mountain,
That is how I love you beneath the time and still stand,
I love you..............







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment