Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Sunshine Love In The Garden City



All I heard was a rumbling
I thought I was stumbling
Surprisingly, I was standing
Strong on the wind of Love.

Then the wind began to blow
And along with it, I began to roll.
Suddenly it began to rain
As I gain some grains
Of Love in the garden city.

But I became cold
And began to fold
Like a baby toad in leau.

Joyfully from the east
As I sat on a hammock seat
Sipping a hot but sweetened tea
I saw your Sunshine Love.

I watched this rising sun
As it gingerly shines on me
And like an impassioned coal
I set out to warmly glow and grow
In my role of love.

From the Sunshine state,
Your love tenderly shines on me
In the Garden city.
 
Author: Unknown

 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment