Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

My Calendar

Seasons of my life,
Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall
I've held the emotions
And felt them all

Spring, of new beginnings
Summer of hot desires
Fall a comfort zone
Winter, family and friends

Of all of these
I feel within you
Like a calendar of each day
Each day a new mark

Of what I haven't had
Of what I have forgotten
All given as a beautifully wrapped package
Each day open with surprise

How do I forget
How do I move on
Like a Winters snow
The flakes just keep falling

Each one a delight on my face
Trying to catch them on my tongue
To taste for one moment
A feeling of delight

I thank you for each moment
A new memory with each day that comes
Holding on as tight as I can
Hoping to never let go.
 
Author: Linda Merrill

 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment