Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

In Shadows



I've captured unicorns in flight
Through twilights purple skies
Danced with Aphrodite as
I gazed into her eyes

I've been intrigued by whispering angels
Frozen by the breath of the Divine
Made love atop soft silver clouds
Built castles from the sands of time

In a breath I've taken in the
Scent of all that perfumes Eden
Bathed in glistening moonlight
Transformed rainbows into seasons

Mythic journeys through the heavens
Have never taken me as high
As the magic of her presence or the
Sparkle in her eyes

She is my goddess of love and beauty
She is my Lord Divine
Enchanting as the blackest rose
Yet radiant as sunshine

She has the smile of an angel
A butterflys gentle touch
Ti's she who mystifies my dreams
I've come to love so much

I find myself returning to the
Streams of liquid light
Condemned to suffer once again
Amidst that ghostly winter night

Forbidden love concealed in shadows
Haunting secrets unrevealed
Despair and sorrow fill my eyes for
She knows not how I feel.
 
Author: Todd Anderson

 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment