Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Girl saw her bf with another girl....

Girl saw her bf with another girl....Girl saw her bf with another girl holding hands...
Girl massaged him..!
Girl : Where r u?
Boy : I m at my home..!
Girl : Ohh OK well I see your twin same like you with someone else. Hahaha! And he is behind me.
Boy : looked at her and feel ashamed.....
Boy massaged her...!
Boy : Its me I m so sorry I swear I would never do that again! Your trust make me proud to me I deserve it and have to be yours only...!
Girl : That's OK but I am stupid to love you again but not an idiot enough to trust you again...!
Boy : Well I will win it again. Boy left the other girl.

So a relationship is all dependent on the trust if someone trusts you blindly never ever prove them a blind.....

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment