Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

IF I COULD TURN BACK TIME



If I could be young once again
I would have sooner met you
and all that would have remained
is the love I have for you

If I could have just shown you
how much you mean to me
then I could have died happily
with the tears of joy in me

If I could have been your knight
brave and donned in shining armour
then I would have been your prince
and not as your friend anymore

If I could have been a stranger
and not as myself to you
then I might have had the courage
to say wholeheartedly I love you

If I could have lived my life
then you could have seen me through
because all that I had ever did
was for you to love me too

If I could have just seen tomorrow
I would have jumped ahead of time
because today it might have not ended
and today you might have been mine.
 
Author: Gallen

 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment