Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Love Letters : Please Come Back

Dear my baby, (name),





It's been a while since I have imagine you into my every dreams , through the gate of joy, and crossing the awareness of mind . Truly, I know that you are always belong to me, and whenever I go back to where you've came to my life, lilies and tulips were dancing as the flow of the wind at the backyard.

Today, I've realized how long the stars shine every night, as if days are the same as always. Yeah, I always pray too so the time would allow me to see you once again, even in one and only dream, where all my hope flew within the song of life, and to tell the truth, I miss you so much. Although, I've done so much wrongs, but I wish at least your smile had forgive me.





Your Lover,





(name)





ps : Please come back to me =-<

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment