Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Baby, Please Forgive For What I've Done

"Dear my beautiful princess, I've never thought this would happen to us, really, for the sake of love, I can't and don't dare to dream anymore. Thinking 'bout you"


Love ya
----<-@

Baby, do you remember that rainy day ?,
A glimpse inside your desires,
Felt like I live for that day only,
A miracle and your smile through dreams,
Even the wind would missed the wings of dawn,
Where our love flying in the sky and into the sun,
Baby, please hear the loneliness from words,
Wrapped by time and wounds,
I swear , an illusion is not you,
I dare, my life is for you,
I love you <3


ps : baby, please forgive for what I've done. I promise I won't do it again. I miss you so much !


Friend's Link :

Supun Praneeth | The Official

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment