Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Please Don't Leave (My Lovely One)

Last night, that was our last (I hope not), whenever you left me alone in the theatre. I don't know what to say, it's a big mistake I think.


Amazing love that spreads in our every life,
Every corner of these memories,
Whenever you left me without hope,
Dear my lovely one, please forgive my wrongs,
Beneath our promises, your light shines,
Between the bright stars, loneliness and doubts,
Please don't leave me, I really need you to ease my desperation,
Like a dream inside the lover's passion,
Just for you, I give all my love to you,
Always and always love you.


PS : I know today it's your special day, just wanna say, "happy birthday".


Friend's link :

etavasi

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment