Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Love Letter : A Mother's Heart

Man : "Look ! It's a love in the sky ! Oh no, it's a mother inside a heart !"
Woman : "Just don't mess around with me , okay ? It's definitely a heart ! A mother's heart ! "
;-p


Dearest my wonderful mom,


Everytime whenever the stars blinking in the coldest night, I remember you. It's so wonderful to be in the warmest place on earth. Mom, where was the smell of hunger that lie down at the kitchen's table ? and where was I whenever the thunder came ? Hahaha . . Well, it was so funny to feel at that moment, many stories to be related with the summer's idea. Now it's feel that a day since I've left from home, eventhough it was cost me several years to see you once again. Maybe, this letter is a heart that awaken from your heart , " a mother's heart ". I love you mom !

Your beloved dreams at night,


(Your magnificent child)


PS : Coming Soon At The Window of Your Heart

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment