Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Please Come Back To Me (All About You)

My love, where can I find your smile ? Where was the morning breeze came ? Passing through the light of fireflies, only your love that I seek for.


My love, whenever a morning fog came upon a life,
A journey through east horizon,
Where mountains defeat the light of the sun,
Why, why it must happen to me ?,
You've said that our love is like a couple of butterflies,
Crossing a border between joy and love,
A feeling that gives me the shivers,
Maybe this is the time beneath the time,
One look from the eyes which are expecting the night,
All about you that make me forget my own heart,
Please come back to me,
I'll set a morning star over our love.


ps : this poem is for someone. So much joy that we have, but . . . . .

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment