Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Please Come Back Home

Dear my diary, today I feel so bored, like the seawaves always go to the same direction as the wind that follows it.

Baby, please come back home for me, as the stars that shinning, as your smile still remain in my heart !

Tonight I know I can't sleep within your shadows,
So much feeling over the green grass,
Whenever the wind blews and moved the leaves out of its tree,
That autumn where the sun hides behind the clouds because of me,
I know I can't buy your time,
To show me where is the heaven of love,
Through the river of truth, a heart has been taking place,
To be one in unity of dreams,
Where your love flows within the rhythm of hope,
Please come back home,
I've await you to fulfill my promise under the shimmering stars.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment