Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Love Letter : Where Are You, My Love

Dearest : my love that lost in time


My love, allow me to sing a love song for our eternal love. Whenever trees waving to the lost life in your shadows. And a first drop of rain that falling as the sign from missing you in this heart. I am lonely, where are you, my love ?


In the loneliness of the night stars,
My heart was fulfilled with doubtness in shadows,
Whenever the voices of yours teasing me with memories,
My love, will our love story be gone ?,
Please let me go with your hope,
To the glory of dawn, I run for a smile,
Where are you, my love ?,
I am tired, but I can't leave our dream in love.


ps : Where are you, my love ?


Your Love,

(an everlasting story)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment