Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Love Letter : Only You !

To : my beloved wife,


As this winter passing by, there's so much joy that left behind. I wonder are you still the same person at that night ?, The night whenever the stars telling me that you were so beautiful . Only you, yeah , only you, make my heart getting warm everyday, just when you touch me at the bottom of this heart, while your smile captures me in an everlasting love. Darling, really, I've never imagine could be like this, a love and an eternal light !
Oh gosh, this passion turns all fear down within you. My God, help me ! I can't control my heartbeats. Wherever all desire united to have you forever. Darling, please hold me, kiss me more and more !

I Love Ya . .


Your Faithful Husband

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment