Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

FAQ : A Story

I am confuse with my story before (the man and his wife), so I ask my teacher, and he told me like this : " The power of love is like the wind blows ". I ask him again, why would it exist ? I couldn't understand !
He grab his coffee, and drink it, with calm he explains the story. "In every life, there's always an argument, whether it's right or wrong. Look again about the wind in winter, eventhough this changing season, followed by easterly wind, is it not so curiously to find out ? The first is not worst than the last, the north wind. With my explanation, and the wind as its sample, I hope you'll understand ". So he drinks his coffee to the last drop. "Teacher, I still don't understand ", I beg to him. " Let your light shines inside you, then, come to me ", he said to me. Hehehe, I still don't get the idea . . Maybe I am not a good story maker ^_^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment