Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Love Story : A Daisy For You, Mom !

A Daisy For You, Mom !

Chapter 1 - Introduction (a)


Hi, my name is anne, and I live with my grandmother in a small town near the border. In this spring , it happens to be that I am 12 years old, and that's mean I am in the first year of junior high school. I've lost both of my parents in accident, truly , I am so sad until I wasn't able to eat for the whole day in that day. By the way, I am deaf, so I watch the movement of lips if someone talks with me. I remember, one day, a traveller passing by to our house in winter, and he joined us for a dinner time. He was from the big city that lies in the center of our country, and he was a nice guy. Someday, I want to have one like that man, hehehe . . .
" Anne, had you take our clothes from the clothesline ?", said grandma, " it's raining ". " Aye, aye, captain, order received ", I reply her with smile. So, I take all clothes and remove all clothespins from it. Aha, we have a great time today, guess what ? My grandma is having her birthday today hehehe, so sadly my grandpa was going home to heaven at last year :( . I sit in a step on the ladder and do nothing until my grandma shocks me with her strawberry pies. That evening is full with joy and laugh between us.


To be continued . . . . .

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment