Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

How to enter the feeling in writing

A love poem consists : 1. A heart, 2. An emotion, 3. An arrow of love, and 4. A rhythm (=hear).
If you want to enter the feeling in writing, you need to relax and let your imagination leads you. Example :

imagine : I am in the shore at night


Here I am waiting for the sea waves,
Leads me to deepest of your heart,
Whenever your shadows make a blur to the stars,
While my feet had no strength,
My love, please open your heart for me,
Give me a night breeze, and I'll give you the moon,
Even my body doesn't want to see the sun,
But my hope still wants your love,
Please, forgive me.

The important thing is the person that you give a love poem, got the message that you want to.

Good luck !

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment