Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

FAQ About Love

Q : question, and A : answer


Q : why love is (to make us) blind ?
A : because love is words of light (khalil Gibran), it shimmers ^_^,
Q : what should I do on a first date ?
A : pay attention to what she/he wants to say in the dating,
Q : why I always fail to get a soulmate ?
A : check your deodorant ;p, survey says that an attractive part from human body is the smell,
Q : I've give my soulmate , a love poem, but it doesn't work. Why ?
A : a love poem without an action is nothing. (an action = if you say " I love you ", and you don't having love affair with other).
Q : I love her, but I am afraid
A : it's so natural, but if that's the only chance you've got ?


Good luck in seeking a love ! ^_^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment