Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Darling, Please Don't Love Me

In the evening without the moon, it looks like clouds were happy to see me being blurred by the light within fireflies . . .

Will everything is gonna end ?,
Whenever leaves shed from its tree,
The changing season followed by easterly wind,
A memory about our love that shall be lost in time,
Darling, please don't love me,
Until a smile in your heart,
The answer about myth in the past,
A light within you and me,
Darling, a love shall be without shadows,
Where eternity fill in just like a kiss,
A kiss and a hug in the lover's heart,
Full of life and light.

ps : darling, I am sorry to disappoint you. I promise in the name of love , I'll be your angel of love.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment