Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Please Don't Leave Me

I beg you, dark clouds, don't leave me alone. I was left in the midst of light and life. Cover me and hold me, 'coz I want to sing a sad song with you.

My hand try to reach the heaven ,
As if love is blind ,
Dance against the time ,
Forever bound to the myth of life ,
Shall my sound be heard to far away land ? ,
Whenever I can do is run ? ,
Darling, please don't leave me ,
Can I wipe tears from your heart ? ,
As long as the rainbow in light ? ,
I . . . I can't say anymore ,
A love of mine was stolen by the morning sun ,
It ripped until my hope can't see ,
And a truth crucified under the rain .

(my darling, I am here , and
I am waiting for your love. . . please don't leave me)

ps : a love always come in a perfect time, but a perfect time never come for a love. . . So, don't waste your time, get it, and love your soulmate . . ^_^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment