Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Please Dance With Me

A letter left on the bed this morning. It says :
"Darling, it looks like that our time has passed. Honestly, it just can't be right for you. But, when I search you in my dreams, it has no more. What can I say to singing birds whenever I greet the morning sun ?".


Love,
(a word of love doesn't mean it needs love, when there's no hope in my dreams)

--<----@

Please Dance With Me


A strength lies within the light of the moon,
Its goodness had been spread like wildfire among lovers,
Should I write a word of love in your shadows ?,
Whenever my legs were followed by the wind,
"My love, my love . . , where must I search the morning sun ?" ,
When teardrop is the sign of a silent in winter,
Please dance with me,
Then you'll become my first light within thunder.

A lover : yours and always be

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment